Online registration is now closed. Registration will be available on-site at the conference.
All registrations rates are in Canadian Dollars and are subject to but do not include 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
|Registration Category||Early Bird Fees (until April 18)||Regular Fees (Apr 19– May 18)|
|Full Conference Registration*|
|One Day Registration**|
|One Day Member||$290||$340|
|One Day Non-Member||$340||$390|
|One Day Member Student||$140||$165|
|One Day Non-Member Student||$175||$175|
|Additional Banquet Ticket||$75||$75|
*The cost of full registration includes Meeting Icebreaker, Monday Night Student Mixer, Women in Geoscience Breakfast, CGU/ CSAFM Banquet, and all conference materials.
**The one day registration fee includes meals during the day time of attendance and conference materials. Social functions are sold separately.
Not a member yet? Join here!
Registration Terms and Procedures:
- Online Payment of Fees - Online payment can be made via the secure registration form with Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Confirmation - Your registration and payment will be confirmed by an automatic email. Please use this confirmation as your registration receipt.
- Cancellation Policy - Registration cancellations or revisions must be submitted in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be allowed, based on date of cancellation:
- cancellation requests by April 18, 2017 – full refund, less $35 administrative fee
- cancellation requests by May 18, 2017 – refund 50% of registration fees
- cancellations requested after May 18, 2017 – no refund allowed
For inquiries about your registration, please contact the CGU/CSAFM 2017 Registration Secretariat at email@example.com or by phone 604-822-1050.